Wednesday, August 3, 2011

I'm a dick...

No seriously, I am a dick! The sad thing is, I don't always realize I'm doing it, however here it is... I guess this is my apology letter to everyone who I have upset before.
For example: I was at a party a few weeks ago, where there were a couple of babies present and all the adults are ooing and cooing over these new borns, which was great, who doesn't love babies? While all this was going on my boys are running around the place going crazy, jacked up on sugar and caffeine, and I'm watching them out of the corner of my eye, while holding this beautiful small baby in my arms and thinking, "Yep that's what they turn into when they are older, and my kids aren't even teenagers yet, and they already act like crazy little hethans." I stared deep into this babies eyes, and I could see that he wanted to take part in the childhood mischief, but hadn't even taught himself how to walk yet, but I could tell this baby was ready to be a boy and raise hell.
After sometime went by my arms grew tired, and I handed the baby off to another gentlemen at the party whom was recently married, and still in the stage of being a newly wed. My boys are running around the room doing there thing, and I'm scolding them to settle down and act like descent little devils, and I turn to him and tell the gentlemen with babe in arms that he and his new wife need to get a couple of those, maybe two or three. I was kind of making a sarcastic joke, because we all could see my boys raising hell, so I was being a bit fecitious with him. I commented a couple times too him about making a few hellions for him and his wife to chase around the house. He casually smiled at me and laughed little bit cause he knew I was trying to be funny.
But, the real joke was on me, cause come to find out later this newly married couple could not have kids, so my witful sarcastic jokes, just made me look like a dick!!! ----- sigh, I did it again...
So, my apologies to all I've offended...
By the way Leanne, I'm just trying to get the job done!!! The Star is being flushed down the drain by corporate ego's, however, I won't be part of it...
Phweeehhh! Britt started her period! Gotta love the red sauce.... Facepaint...
I don't have the time to tell all the stories where I have made people upset by me trying to make a joke or just simply have a good time, please know that I am a nice guy --- mostly...
But please keep in mind I am the nice guy to a certain point, if you get into my face, I won't back down, so keep that in mind Prairie Village popo dept.!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment